The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

Here's a map of Ireland from the period.

Brian Boru was King of Munster, so not really the whole of Ireland. I also did a map of the Picts, if you're interested. There aren't really any Pictish cities, but I'll add them based on what you're using for the city list (if there is a city list).

Edit: Turns out Brian unified most of Ireland, apart from the Dublin region. It then fell apart pretty fast. (Interesting fact: Ireland has only been independently unified for two days total.) Also, who's the Pictish leader going to be? I didn't see them on the colour chart, but I'd assume it's Kenneth Mac Alpine.

Attachments

• Picts.jpg
    Picts.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 235
Here's a map of Ireland from the period.
Edit: Turns out Brian unified most of Ireland, apart from the Dublin region. It then fell apart pretty fast. (Interesting fact: Ireland has only been independently unified for two days total.)

Interesting.I'll do the map again (without Dublin,I guess),but what is supposed to be the capital in that case?

The Hill of Tara,perhaps?

Interesting.I'll do the map again (without Dublin,I guess),but what is supposed to be the capital in that case?

The Hill of Tara,perhaps?

Perhaps leave out city names for this one and go with the names of the individual kingdoms/regions? Maybe have them as different layers in varying shades of green.

(Dublin will still be the capital for the civ of course).

That looks a lot better than the last one. Very professional.

Thanks for the compliments but I've still got a long way to go. :)

Anyways,I've added the text.
Spoiler :

So,which one should I do next?

I've already covered:
-Bosnia
-Wales
-Ryukyu
-Ainu
-Slovenia

And Viregel did the Picts,and I really want that paper texture he's using.

Ainu was the hardest civ to mod that I ever did. There's almost no information out there about them. The only things that are set in stone are yukar and bears.

Namur, for strategic importance? Maybe Eupen instead of Spa, for the sake of historical significance?

This looks good, but I feel that it is too zoomed in on Belgium.

This looks good, but I feel that it is too zoomed in on Belgium.

You think so? In my opinion it is better to zoom further in when the CiV has small territory.

Also,would you mind sharing your secret on how you make those amazing icons (the ones in the Uyghur mod)?

I want to start making unit and building icons for Bosnia and the other civs.

Top Bottom