New patch maps

NQ_carls13

Warlord
I was reading the info on new patch on 2k forums and found that some new maps were supposed to be made available for mp. An example is pangea plus. Now when the host picks pangea plus about half the players get a message that says "Host is using DLC you do not have" and won't let players green up. So my question is why is this happening? Is it a version mismatch or are the maps a DLC? Or simply the patch is faulty(which i wouldn't be surprised). Anyways if anyone has managed to get these maps working in mp can they please help me to do so aswell.

thanks carls.

I would have to guess, that these new players haven't received the hot fix yet.

I got mine a day after it was supposedly deployed.

Has anyone tried using the new maps in a MP game yet? I seem to get synchronization problems with pangea plus. The map reloads after 1-2 turns and the clients map is redrawn and its starting city is moved outside his cultural borders... Anyone seen anything similar?

Yep noticing more desynchs with Pangea+ too. Happens quite a bit on the very first turn, then far rarer afterwards. Nothing we can't live with.

ok so I need DLC map pack thank you. I can now pass on this info. The turn 1 re-sync and move of your cap or settler was very common on europe, frontier, and hemispheres in G&K aswell.

Top Bottom