How to play an online game

Felix953

Chieftain
Guys, it is possible to play an internet or local network game for free or on steam without paying? What's the best way for join a game in both of them, with the greatest number of players possible? I hope you understand my doubt, I am new in this game so your help may be precious.

Well once you have paid for the game and for your internet, actually playing Civ5 is free. There is no charge to go online and play with other MP players.

There are two ways to play, using the built in games list within the game. But Steam limits this to games local to you, so you can't see or play international games. The other way is to use the Steam friends list or a player list in chat room. Steam lets you join an other players staging room directly bu clicking on their name and clicking Join Game. Of course you should only do this when invited :p

Of course if you do not have many steam friends on your friends list. Coming to chat rooms like the one Civplayers Leagues offers is a way to increase your Civ5 playing friends.

CS

Top Bottom