Tips for coop MP?

slowcar

King
I want to play cooperative MP with some friends and would like to know if somebody has a few tips for that.

We play 2 vs AI or 3 vs AI on Deity, and while it works pretty good there are a few issues as well.

I saw that declaring war on a city state in a 3-person-team immediately dropped two of them to -20, so the declaration is triggered three times in the code.
Is it the same when declaring on an AI player? Triple diplo-malus with other civs?
Until now we just lived peacefully together...

While the shared view is great other things are not, i wish we could form alliances as in civ4 to win together at the end.

I want to play cooperative MP with some friends and would like to know if somebody has a few tips for that.

We play 2 vs AI or 3 vs AI on Deity, and while it works pretty good there are a few issues as well.

I saw that declaring war on a city state in a 3-person-team immediately dropped two of them to -20, so the declaration is triggered three times in the code.
Is it the same when declaring on an AI player? Triple diplo-malus with other civs?
Until now we just lived peacefully together...

While the shared view is great other things are not, i wish we could form alliances as in civ4 to win together at the end.

Dont but yourself in teams when playing coop. Just make gentelemens agremeent of playing on same side.

Top Bottom