multiplayer game organizing

2metraninja

Defender of Nabaxica
Hey, guys, in this thread, we are organizing a MP of Col4 with the TAC mod, which is the best thing about Col4 so far. The mod can be found here

This game is intended as a multi-session online lobby game. We will play, then save and resume the next time we are together online.

So far we are 4 players interested and here we will discuss the settings and details for the game.

Hello all. Im a col fan and eager to get some good multiplayer TAC games going!
We currently use Hamachi to chat/plan our games.

The current room being used is "WePlayCol" password=col

Hope to see you there for some games! :D

STanding by for multiplayer games. EPIC game speed games lasting 10 hours+ PM me to join the multiplayer games

Thnx
DREWSKIE!

I would like to play multi player. However I strongly suggest using mod, "Religion and Revolution" that is superior to TAC in every way (its based on TAC and heavily extending it).

I suggest using a kind of "ladder style" where your score for several games determine to best players.

I will host some a multi player game with this mod on Saturdays a 3 pm. CET (Paris time) the coming weeks to get things started. Hope to see you and that you will drop a reply.

Hi man, yes, we use R+R ! My time zone is EST USA? We also have players from Poland and Spain. Ill see if we can organize some game in the near future :goodjob:

Hi guys want to play some multiplayer col online think it would be great if anyone can help me please add me on skype darrentaylor89.
I am online pretty much all the time.

Hi guys want to play some multiplayer col online think it would be great if anyone can help me please add me on skype darrentaylor89.
I am online pretty much all the time.
I can't devote hours playing online but I can play a multiplayer pbem game depending on the setup

I am playing TAC and RaR MOD almostb everyday, singleplayer. I would like to start playing

multiplayer but you will have to explain me how to start that kind of game.

We may play TAC or RaR MOD.

i have the RaR mod but need help setting game up maybe someone who knows what there doing wants to get somthing going 3 or 4 us play a game would be cool

TAC Definitely (RaR for whatever reason doesn't work on my machine)

But as I ment previously I cannot play a multiplayer game but I'm available for a pbem game, these games are long, 2+ years with 3 players but managing your empire without a turn timer well makes up for it and at some point the depth of the game unfolds with the human interactions, a great example is when an AI contacts you either initially or in the game this is largely disregarded grasping only whether it is peaceful or hostile but if a human negotiates a trade of fine cloth for a peasant girl (worker) or whatever can be imagined, this is far more entertaining than single player and even multiplayer dialogue.

If we are in agreement that we would play a pbem game, I have a few suggestions:

1. We play with at least 3 players or at most 4

2. We use the TAC mod

3. We find a 3rd party map maker from the TAC community to make this map (look over a generated map)

4. We decide if each human player has his own shared landmass (with AIs) or we are all on the same continent

5. We start with a starter city for each in the New World and we have a Horse Scout located at each human player's city for instant communication, on turn one we can establish each of our characters, peaceful, merchant, aggressive etc.

Hi,there! Me and my friend would like to play a game of TAC. Can u pls contact me on a steam account? I'd rather use steam for live chat. I dont like comunication trough website treads... takes tooooooo long.

Top Bottom