Earth Evolution 3

n.ciric

Chieftain
Hi guys. I recently play and host EE2 map and im really tired of always setting civs.

Thats why i made simply modification, and prepared civs.

+ i change a civs that we usually uses, so now instead of persia there is sumeria, and instead of ottoman there is byzantins.

Map is just a bit modified, so that the Byzantins start with a bit better cap, so can do hendge and get christianity, and Sumeria is moved a bit north, so its not too close to Arabia. Of course, Sumeria doesnt have copper in cap because that would cause unbalanced toward Arabia.

There is now China, Japan and Korea at same time, bcz the land north of Korea is a bit richier, so now there is enought resources and space for all three. China start on copper, since it is very vulnerable other way.

I hope that regs from bts will accept this map and that will download them, so we can enjoy faster and easier ee2, and of course, a bit refreshed, since we play apsolutly same civilizations for years.

Download link is: http://sdrv.ms/19qzHnt

You need to copy this map to same place where was your EE2 map.
That place is public map under beyond the sword folder or:

program files/ 2k games/ firaxis games/ sid meiers complete games/ beyond the sword/ public maps

Just copy it there and we can play like casual EE2 just much easier and refreshed. See ya in game!

Top Bottom