[BtS]40 civs-allows colonies AND 34 civs

yes. i did it...i think i have it compiled with just bbai, so i can upload later.

edit: nope, i added 34 civs late. i only complied the generic 34civs and a version with bbai, update 1.7, commander unit, and alternate global warming.

Is it compatible with 3.19? Please are you able to upload it?

Is it compatible with 3.19? Please are you able to upload it?

yes, it is built on BUG 4.4. I packaged the dll and now its available for download here

This gamcore must use the other asset files (XML,Python,Art) included in the following mods:
(as listed here:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11302604)

Spoiler :
Basic Fallout for Global Warming (gamecore) - another simple global warming to fallout mod
Basic 34 Civs (gamecore) - Expands the max number of civs from 18 to 34
Expanded Commanders (gamecore) - a new commander unit with unique promotions which effect all units in a stack.
Extracted Python Patches - Python patch components from BBAI 1.01 and UP 1.7.
Extracted XML Patches - XML patch components from BBAI 1.01 and UP 1.7

it is fully compatible with all my other mods, and is really the prototype for my core mod (to be released) called Expanded Plus Reborn. I just finished a marathon conquest victory on a huge map against 22 other civs. Stable as a rock :)

yes, it is built on BUG 4.4. I packaged the dll and now its available for download here

This gamcore must use the other asset files (XML,Python,Art) included in the following mods:
(as listed here:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11302604)

Spoiler :
Basic Fallout for Global Warming (gamecore) - another simple global warming to fallout mod
Expanded Commanders (gamecore) - a new commander unit with unique promotions which effect all units in a stack.

it is fully compatible with all my other mods, and is really the prototype for my core mod (to be released) called Expanded Plus Reborn. I just finished a marathon conquest victory on a huge map against 22 other civs. Stable as a rock :)

wow, impressive :D
Yeah, I'm not new on Civ4 modding, but with python etc...
So please could you describe me which files I need? Because the link has ALOT of files.

thanks

wow, impressive :D
Yeah, I'm not new on Civ4 modding, but with python etc...
So please could you describe me which files I need? Because the link has ALOT of files.

thanks

in the spoiler click down i list the files, also in the readme in the rar of the gamecore download i list the files.

here is the list:

in the spoiler click down i list the files, also in the readme in the rar of the gamecore download i list the files.

here is the list:

In the instructions they said something about BUG? What is that?

In the instructions they said something about BUG? What is that?

BUG stands for BTS Unaltered Gameplay

its a useability mod for BTS. check it out and the improvements to BTS it makes.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=274636

for example, the in the screen below you can see leader attitude icons on the lower right :)mad:,:)...)

the other changes you see are the result of my added on custom mods, new units etc.

Spoiler :

BUG stands for BTS Unaltered Gameplay

its a useability mod for BTS. check it out and the improvements to BTS it makes.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=274636

for example, the in the screen below you can see leader attitude icons on the lower right :)mad:,:)...)

the other changes you see are the result of my added on custom mods, new units etc.

Do I need BUG for your mod, and can I merge it with as example Next War?

Sorry...me again...I have BUG, the files you have lsitented and I still don't know how to install your mod XD

if bug installed correctly this is what it looks like on my computer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\BUG Mod 4.4

load that mod and make sure it works.

read this tutorial on merging:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=331321

read the readme.txt in each rar file of my mods.

except for the top level directory and the SDK directory, the rar file matches the folder structure of the subfolders of "BUG Mod 4.4".

go folder by folder:
  • if the rar file has a new file, put that in the corresponding bug subfolder
  • if the rar has a new sub directory, make that in the corresponding place under bug
  • if the rar has a duplicate file, merge the new content into the bug file, use "winmerge" free download
  • in some cases the init.xml file of bug will need to be edited, per the readme

the ability to merge mods applies to all mods. read up on merging. search the forums.

Yeas..but how to install the SDK folder? and this gamecore stuff?
Every mod componet you have listened has its own dll...and where is the stuff from Better Ai??

Yeas..but how to install the SDK folder? and this gamecore stuff?
Every mod componet you have listened has its own dll...and where is the stuff from Better Ai??

you need to do some research and read tutorials. merging is pretty straightforward.

from the third paragraph in the link i provided:

Merging mods is really all about identifying differences in data files, and then figuring out which differences you want to keep, which ones you want to merge, and which ones you want to delete. It all comes down to this exercise. Your goal is to build new data files that hold both the changes from the two original files, and then making those changes work in tandem. If two mods do not modify the same file(s), it is as easy as copy-pasting these different files into the proper folders, and you’re done!!

SDK files are only needed if you want to complie your own dll. again, searching would have told you that.

Top Bottom