[BTS] UN Peacekeeping Forces [Modular] - As Requested

I'm really considering adding this to my new mod. I haven't tried it out yet but I had a couple of questions/suggestions.

Firstly; I really think it would be cool if the flag was the UN flag, but obviously this is probably difficult.

I was also wondering if there are any health (medical missions) or food (famine relief) missions these units could engage in. I notice while at war (or even not at war) the AI attacks your cities with spies, and I feel like if this were happening in the world it would be something the UN would at least be present to attempt to prevent.

Another question; say you actually deploy these units to stop a war for some reason, and you have them in a city along with that city's defenders. Who defends first? The defending civ or the UN soldiers?

This thread is hasn' t been updated in a long time. The reason for all the errors is that it hasn't been updated to the resent patch. You would have to mod this into the recent patch if you wanted to use it.

And who would defend? The game always chooses the "best defender". So it would be what ever unit had the best stats for defense regardless of what nationality.

I love this mod but it doesn't work :sad:

I have installed the mod into C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\UNForces

The mod loads for the advanced menu in civ but doesn't change the game :'(
I have patched civ to the latest patch. The XML is on 1. Don't know the problem!

Please help!! i've looked all over the internet for an answer.
Im dying to play this mod!!
:confused:

Top Bottom