Funny Pictures XXV: Rehosted from somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camouflage netting that goes above an beyond to hide a factory.
Americans put a complete farm house with fake trees on top of a net suspended above a factory to make it look like a hilly village.

Yep...that is an outlier. And probably illegal in several states too.

Camouflage netting that goes above an beyond to hide a factory.
American put a complete farm house with fake trees on top of a net suspended above a factory to make it look like a hilly village.

Spoiler :

That belongs in the cool pics thread. Either way, brilliant! :goodjob:

In fact, it's

Most PC games when I was young came in "episodes", where there were, say, 8 episodes in a game, and each episode would cost a certain amount to purchase. E.g. Doom, Quake. So that picture isn't too far off what PC games were like 15-20 years ago.

I can't be the only one who finds the "cracked" items usual obnoxious rather than funny?

What is with the language in the posts...? Read the rules!! Think of the children

Actually, I was the only guy in Bosnia and probably in the Balkans to have Hyperdontia (three pairs of (fang ) teeth, not two like normal) and in the western hempisphere around 0.1% of people have this.

Nah I *know* most pirates go directly for the torrent, they dont even think about buying stuff.

An accurate depiction of idealized pirates? :mischief:

I'm friends with blaster on that forum btw. Pretty cool to see the pic making the internet rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom