News: TSG93 Announcement

Hi Mutineer

I went 4 City Tradition. Cities went up early. 3 city NC at turn 85 or so.

SP's were Aesthetics until Rationalism for 2 then down into Freedom until Tier 3. I then finished Aesthetics before closing out Rationalism. After that was less relevant.

If I was playing for full science I'd have skipped Aesthetics but this was an attempt at culture, bail to science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm.. actually one really need to finish Aesthetic first for culture victory, double theme bonuses and spread bonuses absolutely necessary.

By the look of it despite having rationalist(usually it might be good idea to skip rationalism when go for culture), you were to slow in research. What was limiting your grow?

What kind of cities you had, coastal? Aesthetic- exploration could have been good idea when go for culture.

Only one coastal city but it had almost no hammers. Hope the GOTM map is better there. Caravans we're running food every which way but switched to production for wonders that I didn't get so I had two 23s, a 15 and a 12 or something like that at the end. Didn't do many external trade routes as I thought growth was better in the long run.

Might also try and kneecap a runaway or two this time around :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how come it says you only need wonders of the ancient world mongolia and explorers map pack only brave new world doesnt come with the celts do i have to buy them separately? or do you assume i have gods or kings

I think you'd have to be insane to think anything SS related was going to work here. Faith to Cultural or Science is really likely the best option.

how come it says you only need wonders of the ancient world mongolia and explorers map pack only brave new world doesnt come with the celts do i have to buy them separately? or do you assume i have gods or kings
You need both Gods and Kings and BNW to play this game. Guess I am so used to everyone having both the expansions that I didn't think I needed to list them. My apologies.

edit - corrected the announcement.

Top Bottom