UNIT REQUEST: starcraft and warcraft

Godzilla's cyborg chicken foe, Gigan

Star Wars Episode 3's quadruple lightsaber wielding menace, General Grievous

Alien hunter/warrior Predator

Warrior Alien from the movie ALIENS

Unlike in the Civ4 forums, the people here don't want to have anything to do with Blizzard related units.
I'd love to see them made tho.

LizardmenRule! said:
It not that us Civ3ers dont want Blizzard units, its that (apparently) Blizzard are very protective about their products and stuff.

so i've heard :)

i don't actually know it this is true, it is just what i have heard around here before

Here are some things i took from the Civ4 Starcraft & Warcraft threads:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=3718704&postcount=25

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4483406&postcount=426

The thing is, Starcraft - Warcraft - Diablo mods could easly be made if none of the original graphics are used. Other than that i don't know what would the 2 have in common.
I mean for Christ's sake. That mod is in developement since Feb 18 2006 - it would have been shut down ages ago if there would be any problems.

If you guys like Star Wars than surely you'll want me to request this guy:

A wampa ( you could use it as a barbarian unit)

Runner alien from alien 3

alien egg w/ facehugger

and last but certainly not least, PINHEAD from HELLRAISER

HE'LL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART! bwahahahahahahahah!!!
sorry bout that.

If anyone needs Godzilla pics, ask me.

PredatorFett - Supa has made several Godzilla kaiju units for my still unreleased Modzilla. You should check them out.

I'm not promising anything, but I did find a free 3rd party Zerg model for Poser that was made by the infamous Mighty Lady and Ultraman model maker, Royloo....

It is available, again, in the Renderosity Free Stuff section, and although I do have the model already, I've got way too much FF stuff to even begin to think about doing the Hydralisk.....

and if you do decide to take it up, could you modify it a bit to look more like a tyranid ravener? theres not much difference mind you.

Top Bottom