Units for MansWork

The desert additions are well done. :) I've made some sounds for the British (green) chieftain as well. You might want to update the files (green M-60, AMX, Chieftain) in the database so that the people always get the full pack when downloading?

If you guys had not said something I would have never noticed! It is a nice what-if tank!

I post in this thread for 2 reasons: to praise gwendoline's work, and act as "village crier" accordingly. ;)

they look good, modern Asian military units are always welcome.:yup:
you should make a post in the unit artist library or a link on the first post so people know that you have made more than two units.

Well, you're right. As it was before i considered once the people can find them in my profile page.

btw, i'm still in asian tour and wanna bring something from Japan :)

Will you release a PZH2000 (For Germany and Greece) and the british AS-90 in the near further?

Will you release a PZH2000 (For Germany and Greece) and the british AS-90 in the near further?

Ooooh those would definitely fill some long existing gaps. I'm really loving your howitzers Gwen. Totally inspired me to start up my epic mod again.

Gwen made some really nice new units a few days ago. I guess he's been busy so they're not posted yet but you guys will love them.

:D We truely are living in a blessed age in terms of unit quality and quantity of production! With Wyrms new modern infantry (not to mention what Shiro has planned) and Gwens modern vehicles it would seem most of our unit line gaps are fast disappearing! And I haven't even started to look at the new ships being made by Tom and Delta. If only I had more time to mod.

Top Bottom