+52 G&K achievements added (with description)

16. Gotta catch'em all! - Capture and recruit all the barbarian Unique Units using Western Roman Legions without any of them dying in the Fall of Rome scenario

was now changed into "All Your Barbarians Are Belong To Us".
OP updated.

16. Gotta catch'em all! - Capture and recruit all the barbarian Unique Units using Western Roman Legions without any of them dying in the Fall of Rome scenario

was now changed into "All Your Barbarians Are Belong To Us".
OP updated.

Capture ???

Oh, its like Pokemon dueling isn't it.:D

51 days left.:sleep: sigh

So I found the new achievements yesterday, and immediately went on the forums to see if there was already a thread dealing with them. Somehow I completely missed this one and necro'd an older thread by mistake. Mea culpa, my apologies. The thread has since been locked, that's why I'm making this post here.

I did guess a fair few of them right though, including the existence of a Fall of Rome scenario. Now it's just time to play the waiting game.....

We all know that the three scenarios are Smoky Skies which deals (I believe) with Steampunk, the Fall of Rome (which sounds very fun, with policies which actually help you lose if you play as Rome) and the Into the Renaissance, which actualyl sounds even more fun since Ed actually designed it.

It would appear that 16. All Your Barbarians Are Belong To Us - Capture and recruit all the barbarian Unique Units using Western Roman Legions without any of them dying in the Fall of Rome scenario - has been removed from the achievement list

I don't know if you guys noticed, but new Achievements for Gods & Kings were created. They already have icons and names (btw the icon of Theodora gives an idea how is she going to look like).

I don't know if you guys noticed, but new Achievements for Gods & Kings were created. They already have icons and names (btw the icon of Theodora gives an idea how is she going to look like).

Moderator Action: Threads merged.

There's 227 achivements they took out gotta catch em all (all your barbarians are mine).

There are longer Welsh names IRL (though Thai city names are worthy contenders), but because the space for city name in-game is limited, the name you posted could fill it easily :D

Too bad it's too long for renaming a city. Only got to the gwy at the end :'(

Gosh, which number is the city on the list? I'm building cities like mad and unhappiness is running rampant :lol:

More than 27. I ran out of room. Guess I have to go to a larger map with one opponent.

Tiny had enough room. It was like city 32. I had to put up with Khan insulting me constantly. He was hostile from the turn we met. Is that just how they have him act now? I wonder if he would be hostile vs male leaders.

I can't figure out how to get the "all in the family achievement". It says all capital cities, I spread my religion so it is the dominant in each AI capital city and...nothing. Does that include city states? And does it include all CURRENT capitals or anything that started the game as a capital? If it is all of the past as well as current capitals this seems impossible.

I can't figure out how to get the "all in the family achievement". It says all capital cities, I spread my religion so it is the dominant in each AI capital city and...nothing. Does that include city states? And does it include all CURRENT capitals or anything that started the game as a capital? If it is all of the past as well as current capitals this seems impossible.

I tried this a little earlier from a finished game where I had like 20,000 faith points stored up because I wasn't using them because I suck. Anyway, I spammed great prophets into all the capital cities that weren't my religion and their nearby cities. Every city on the map was my religion (except a few city-states). I couldn't get this achievement. There were some intact cities that were holy cities and maybe there's some sort of bug with the achievement not triggering if the capital city is a holy city for another religion. I didn't try using inquisitors, so I wonder if that would've changed anything.

I really hope this isn't a bugged achievement and its just counting all current capitals ( including city states). My game is gonna end soon but I am going to keep playing afterward to spread to the few remaining city states. I will let you all know if that solves it. If not, it either means something else is required or the achievement is currently bugged.

I really hope this isn't a bugged achievement and its just counting all current capitals ( including city states). My game is gonna end soon but I am going to keep playing afterward to spread to the few remaining city states. I will let you all know if that solves it. If not, it either means something else is required or the achievement is currently bugged.

Are you at least on a standard size map? The description says it has to be at least standard. I wonder if you can change to just one opponent without citystates or barbs though to make it as easy as possible though. Guess I'll go for it tonight. Most anything will be easier than building 32 cities for "Longest Name...Ever" :lol: Except maybe those build a ton of the same thing or sink a boatload of boats one. Although that boats one sounds fun now with the new naval stuff.

Top Bottom