Wonder Graphics: Noah's Arc

My PSP evaluated some while ago, while I'm happy with Photoshop I miss PSP's easy interface.

Got to try that nearest matching method.

But, here's Noah's Ark with the improvements I've done, nothing so special but fits better in the desert. I changed the shadow too, it's only too bad I can't make it any larger. If you like this one I'll make tundra and plains etc. too.

Attachments

• capt1.jpg
    capt1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 217
Ok the Ark is ready. I guess the best one is tundra pic - if you live in Finland you kind of know how snow looks like.

It was really nice to do the Arc for city view but there's no way in hell i'm going to repeat the process with all my buildings.:lol:

But perhaps I'll do one or two in the future.:)

ukas

Here's the zip:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Ark-cityview.zip

Here's preview from tundra:

HOLLY ****!
THESE ARE GREAT!

Thank you very much for going these for us. You are a HUGE help!

As for not doing any other city views, that's fine. In fact, I can help you there. If you can just make high-res pics of your buildings, I can turn them into city-view using Cut and Paste in PSP.

These are great, thanks again!:D

I'm just happy the buildings work for the mod. :)

Must think about city view stuff. I'd like to see that Great Purge statue there. :satan:

Of course I would start with high res pic if the city view wouldn't be you know what, even though it's much faster to make civilopedia icons. I generally think that regular civ game or realistic scenarios do not need city view buildings, but in Noah's Ark mod where game changes in such many ways, stuff like new city view buildings will help with the credibility.

Originally posted by Ukas
Here's the preview. Report anything strange since I haven't tested it yet.
I tried to use this small version and to have it rendered obsolete by Theory of Evolution. But it was impossible. On the list here (look at the arrow)

there is no "Theory of Evolution". Have you any idea why? :confused:

I had to choose "Scientific Method" instead... :(

Wonders and Improvements can only be rendered obsolete by techs, not wonders.
for Instance, the Collosus is rendered obsolete by Flight.

Top Bottom