Civ Stats - little utility to track achievements' progress

Krajzen

Deity
When I search in google for Civ5 ways of tracking achievement progress, everything is about editing something in log. file and IT SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK. Firsty, it is outdated; secondly, the other way of doing something with this log file doesn't work for me.

However, in the past I found somewhere in Civ Fanatics, in Downloads, utility tool called something like CivStats, which was very handy list of tracked achievements progress with numbers (you build X roads etc. ). With CivStats I managed to get achievements for building all units and wonders, and then, few months ago, my hard disc drive went to hell along with my mods and CivStats (fortunately I really didn't have anything important here).

But to this day I was never ever able to find this damn CivStats or something again, and I still don't know how many damned forest tiles should I chop off to get this 1000 :p
Does anybody know WHERE it is and how to find it? Apparently, in civ fanatics it isn't called CivStats but I forgot how had I found it ;/

Top Bottom