"They were defeated in 1998, we'll certainly defeat them now!"

This means they're doomed, right?
I'm not releasing any spoilers ;), but the intent of that quote is to show how over confident that Coruscanti fleet crew are.

But they're obviously doomed, one does not tempt fate like that and get away with it. I'm just guessing, not asking for a spoiler.

Last edited:
Sex, Hentai, hands still bleeding? This is something that would make the heavy weapons guy's head asplode :lol: :).

:D

Oh yeah, about that... I might appear perverted now, but the hentai part actually means something...

The sex doesn't. At least not the word in itself.

The hentai part means something, the sex doesn't? How so? They're closely related.

The hentai part was intentionally symbollic, the sex part isn't.

Hentai is drawn. It is a fundamentally different concept in that text due to the fact that illustration usually has an artistic value - but the problem is today, in my eyes, that the cultural sector of the world uses its means for profit instead of for the sake of developing our culture further. That proclaimation stands beside the hentai part.

The god in paint isn't there anymore.

And the thing is; I didn't think about the line including the word sex this way. That, I just scrabbled out in random.

Question to e350tb: I'm planning to introduce a rogue Clone Guild commander (by rogue, I mean not really a Clone Guild member, and planning a mission for himself without consulting General Valorum) as a villain character, if that's okay. Is the Clone Guild allied with the Space Nazis?

Exploding head at random with inside joke makes me so happy :lol: Good job!

Question to e350tb: I'm planning to introduce a rogue Clone Guild commander (by rogue, I mean not really a Clone Guild member, and planning a mission for himself without consulting General Valorum) as a villain character, if that's okay. Is the Clone Guild allied with the Space Nazis?

Sure, go ahead.

With luck, I'll have a comic up tommorrow.

Every picture there has been modified in some way in Photoshop...

Hands up all who saw this coming. Highlight below comic if confused.

That's the master clone, by the way. The one Valorum made. Just to clarify.

One day, I will learn how to draw berets.

Top Bottom