The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an awesome sword.

"Pimp My Hero" was brought to you by...

I got TWO projects done this weekend. With no other major commitments in the forseeable future, I should be able to spend more time cartooning.

i figured that i might as well show a character roster as well.

it will be edited when i begin to put in more major characters.

I detect a new CurtSibling. :D

Is 'Faust' a tongue-in-cheek reference to the literary character of the same name?

I wonder how DaemonDD's characters would react when they see myself in the Tesla Power Armor ;).

Is 'Faust' a tongue-in-cheek reference to the literary character of the same name?

actually, I was only using his name since it has a connection with religious sources. :)
but he can be referred to the literary Faust, due to his personality (for example, he's a character based off of knowledge and also seeks it out) and the fact that he is helping Lucifer out.

I wonder how DaemonDD's characters would react when they see myself in the Tesla Power Armor ;).

they would propably either become confused or scared. or at the very least, Mephiles would. :lol:

Here is the rundown for my comics in the works:
Plans within plans - A short segment of 9/1 with the Space Nazis making a Blitz attack at the Republic of Coruscant. Then zoom back to earth with Samus, myself, and Thorvald about to fend off a raider attack.

The Hax! - Time has passed on this one so Ill cut to the chase on this. Samus and I are in the War room with a bunch of Coruscanti officers (think Dr. Strangelove), The Chancellor addresses his concerns with the shutdown of OT and the instability of the world. Enter Dr. Strangeman (Gman in a wheelchair) where he discusses on how other forums outside of CFC are having there OT forums closed starting a chain reaction that would bring about instability of the world because "no one has an outlet for there OT rants" -Dr. Strangeman. Then Dr. Strangeman tells his plan for every Coruscanti citizens to evacuate into the local vaults, including Samus and myself.

they would propably either become confused or scared. or at the very least, Mephiles would. :lol:

I can see why any Enclave power helmets (Standard, Tesla, and Hellfire) carries a -1 Charisma in Fallout 3 (And why I myself will take off the helmet when interacting with other characters that I don't know) :lol:.

I can see why any Enclave power helmets (Standard, Tesla, and Hellfire) carries a -1 Charisma in Fallout 3 (And why I myself will take off the helmet when interacting with other characters that I don't know)

That's why you should wear a T-51b helmet. That adds +1 to your Charisma :)

My character wears such a helmet with his Tribal Power Armour (or was it Ashur's?)

I have bad news to report. My Desktop computer cannot recognize my HDD for unknown reason (The BIOS is not detecting the Hard Disk Drive and constantly looks to the CD Drive to boot) thus I cannot run Garry's Mod to work on my comics :(

Well it was working fine this morning before I shut it down for bed. Don't know why its happening now.

Well damn. Hope you can fix it.
Unfortunately, I am going to be needing a new Hard Drive so that means all of my hexed models that I used (Myself in a beret along with Coruscanti troopers in Desert, winterized, and Storm Commando camo colors) are going to be lost. Right now I am in the process of re downloading the base models and maps used in the DYOS and storing them until my desktop is fixed.

That really sucks. :(

So, when you get it fixed, make a comic ranting about your computer being crappy, or something.

This was meant to be posted last Wednesday, for the 2nd anniversary of DYOS X (Yep the saga is in the third year now :D ). Here's a character round-up for DYOS X (with special guest appearance from DYOS XI by DaemonDD) (sorry about the quality).

Characters list:

Spoiler :
Abaddon
Alyx Vance
Bjorn
Captain2
Charles Li
choxorn
CivCube
CivGeneral
DaemonDD
Dr. Breen
e350tb
Frederick Corrino
General Grievous
General Kwai
General Leang
General Valorum
Georgie Kalanin
Guitar Hero
Judge Deadd
Kan' Sharuminar
kill fire
Kulade
Lord Joakim
Love
Major Kusanagi
Manfred Hickten
Mara Jade
Mikhail Kalinin
Montezilla
Mr. Toyoda
Mysterious Gman
Mysterious Woman
Mythmonster
Napoleon
Nikita Brezhnev
Otto von Bismarck
Patrick
Perfection
Raisin Bran
Richtofen
Samus Aran
Sandy
Spongebob
Stylesjl
Stylesrj
Subi
Swedishguy
Symphony D
Taillesskangaru
Thorvald of Lym
Thunderfall
Timmy
Vyacheslav Molotov
Warhead
Zombie Curtsibing

Hmm, I think I got them all...

We should make a song listing all of them...

"We didn't start the plothole,
It was always coming, since the plot was running..."

In other news, I have a new computer, so my quality may increase or decrease. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom