Beyond the future

This would be a really nice addition, if the buggy units(Railgun Armor, Railgun Destroyer and Advanced Mechanized Infantry) would be removed and it would just have the extra wonders, projects, buildings and technologies! Or of course it would be even more awesome if someone could make some cool models for these units and maybe iron out the bugs.. :)

I have problem adding titanium with IGE. I can only add it to the mountains but mountains can't be worked. Am I missing something, I can't add it with IGE or something else?

Is the author of this mod still here?
I would like to do some of the 3D model that are still missing, but I don't know much about specification of the integration in Civ games.
If someone know about it contact me please.

I have problem adding titanium with IGE. I can only add it to the mountains but mountains can't be worked. Am I missing something, I can't add it with IGE or something else?
Must be a third mod interfering. I can add titanium anywhere. Although the name is greyed-out in the menu (which indicates a resource is being added to the wrong terrain) you can still add it.

Top Bottom