World bank wonder wont show up?

akpingel

Chieftain
I have tried from 3 different save points in my game and it will not show up for construction anywhere? I have the option to build the UN, and I have tried numerous other tactics and nothing seems to work. Is this a glitch???

TIA:goodjob:

How much cash do you have? You need 20000 gold to build the world bank wonder.

Try rushing a unit in a city, and then checking if the orld bank shows up.You can't switch production to the World Bank, it has to be started from scratch, so you can't prebuild it.

Try rushing a unit in a city, and then checking if the orld bank shows up.You can't switch production to the World Bank, it has to be started from scratch, so you can't prebuild it.

That shouldn't make a difference since it removes all the left-over hammers when you change production to the world bank.

Did you use a save to win a different kind of victory before you went for the economic victory?

Is this a normal game or a scenario where economic win might not be a viable option?

I had this same problem with the Arabs.... perfectly normal game I was doing the multiple victory, and had to take the Chinese capital to stop their spaceship.

also it does Not seem to remove all the hammers when switching to the UN, was this just something put in for the World Bank??

Yes, I just had this bug show up with the Spanish. I have well over 20K, the advisor told me I could build the world bank, and it just won't show up in any of my cities as a build option. I waited several turns, spent back down below 20K, and let it build back up, but no World Bank. This is definitely a bug.

It's very irritating, because that was the victory type I was aiming for the whole game. Now it won't give it to me.

Ya, I eventually gave up and tried again with a different game. I was successful the second time.

Wow... I am a newb to this forum. Had no idea it was revolution. Sorry.

Top Bottom