how to create leaders?

massagefellow

Chieftain
Ive done it on a couple "assaults" but not sure if there is a formula of sorts? Is there a good way to increase your chances?

Great Leaders appears by chance, based on a few pre-requisites. You get them most often by winning a battle against an equal or stronger unit. But there is no guarantee, it is a likelihood.

great leader as in the kind that you get form culture, or great generals you get from combat?

My answer was referring to Great Generals, i.e. the ones you get from combat. Sorry for my unclear (or actually semantically wrong) answer.

Great Leaders (two of them only Agammemnon and David) appear randomly from culture. They are best used around barracks. Settle them in the same city as a barracks and you get a free upgrade with each new unit which can make you crank out ridiculously powerful units.

Great Generals are what he's referring to and Hertsh is right, they appear randomnly after a great battle where the odds are against you or even. They are unnamed and add a 50% bonus to your unit and all units in that space.

Great Leaders (two of them only Agammemnon and David) appear randomly from culture. They are best used around barracks. Settle them in the same city as a barracks and you get a free upgrade with each new unit which can make you crank out ridiculously powerful units.

Great Generals are what he's referring to and Hertsh is right, they appear randomnly after a great battle where the odds are against you or even. They are unnamed and add a 50% bonus to your unit and all units in that space.

Actually, great leaders are not created randomly. There is a pattern and a rule to it. Read this thread for more info on that matter. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=311058

Top Bottom