This is civ V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright did you even bother to read 1 article before you came and posted this. My guess is you're ten. But seriously they already said that this wasn't civ V and that their will be a civ V and it will be for the pc anc the pc only. Civ Rev isn't for the pc it's a little side project civ V will be more of a main game.

There will be no civ 5

Completely wrong.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: This is definately NOT Civ V. There is going to be a Civ V and yes, I don't think that people should start new threads just to say no Civ V. Which isn't even true:rolleyes: You should at least watch the video's and see the screenies before you say this.

Alright did you even bother to read 1 article before you came and posted this. My guess is you're ten. But seriously they already said that this wasn't civ V and that their will be a civ V and it will be for the pc anc the pc only. Civ Rev isn't for the pc it's a little side project civ V will be more of a main game.
Why you guess im ten you arenot allowed here if you are ten.

but dont forget how long these games take, civ I 91 Civ II 97 CivIII 01 Civ IV 05 and civ rev 08.The best guess for Civ V is 2009-2010

Why you guess im ten you arenot allowed here if you are ten.

Well I'm judging you're not bright enough to think of typing in a lie for you're age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom