www.civilizationrevolution.com has relaunched with new info!

2K Elizabeth

<span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un
www.civilizationrevolution.com has relaunched with brand new information about the game! Check back on a regular basis as the community section will continually be updated with more in-depth features about Civilization Revolution.

If you have any questions you want to ask the team, or features you’d like to see up on the site, please email me or PM me at the 2K Forums and I’ll get to work trying to dig up more about what you’d like to see.

2KE: Just went there before coming here and I was impressed. The information that you're providing is really helping me in my momentous decision of whether to get a DS Lite and play on-the-go or save some more money and buy a PS3 to tide my addiction over until Civ5 comes out.

The game on the DS is looking really great and I would appreciate the release of newer screenshots, particularly of a naval nature, when possible.

Naval DS screens. I can work on that. I'm trying to create another in-depth DS feature, so anything DS you'd like to know about, go nuts and ask here. I'm hoping to show you more of the HUD and UI so you can really get a feel for how it works.

2KE: Many thanks.

I understand that the DS team is still working on some graphics and that there are many placeholders at present. As well, I'd love to see some more in-city screens to view the tile management toggling between beakers and coin, and other resources.

2KE: Just went there before coming here and I was impressed. The information that you're providing is really helping me in my momentous decision of whether to get a DS Lite and play on-the-go or save some more money and buy a PS3 to tide my addiction over until Civ5 comes out.

The game on the DS is looking really great and I would appreciate the release of newer screenshots, particularly of a naval nature, when possible.

lol how does getting a PS3 and CivRev save money over a DS and CivRev?

Thrallia: Sorry, my meaning was not clear -- I will have to save up a lot of money in order to purchase a PS3.

The new site looks great!

The main thing I'd like to see is more info pages on each Civ (like what was done with Cleo and Genghis) talking about unique units and powers, etc.

Have to start my endless pondering of who to play as. :cool:

-rdm

The new site looks great!

The main thing I'd like to see is more info pages on each Civ (like what was done with Cleo and Genghis) talking about unique units and powers, etc.

Elizabeth (or E-money as we call her) will be putting up many more of these features as time goes on. We'll try to keep you guys posted as new entries are made.

Did you notice that when you clicked on civilzations and then map view and below cleopatra in eypgt's spot there is saladin who is in africa instead of abrabia

Top Bottom