What happens if you Bomb a city to death?

Slobberface

Chieftain
with bombers until there are no units left in the city...i just thought about this at work, i will find out tonite.
does anybody know?
do you start demolishing buildings?
do you get the city without actually putting a land unit inside it?

after you kill the last defensive unit you can no longer attack the city with planes (it just comes up with a red "X" when you try to attack again)

but at that point you could walk in with any land based unit and take the city since there is nothing left in it.

thank-you
itd be cooler if you could embarass the AI though and just start destroying buildings and murdering labourers

Hrmm... The AI isn't capable of feeling emotions, so they really can't be "embarrassed."
But then, AI wouldn't be the right term, as they're not technically intelligent...

But then, AI wouldn't be the right term, as they're not technically intelligent...

Many would agree with me that intelligence and emotions are different from each other. One could even argue that the more intelligent a person is the lower is the likelihod of feeling emotions. Intelligence is based on logic and logic is partly contradictory to emotions. Anyhow, the AI doesn´t have feelings, it is based on 1´s and 0´s, i.e. logic and thus intelligence.

Anyhow, enough said about this topic... What started out as a joke ended off like a thesis about logic and psychology. Sorry. ;)

Top Bottom