civ rev for the wii/psp/ps2

generalkhan

Chieftain
I found this thing online that said civ rev was being made for wii/psp/ps2 and I wanted to know if it was true:confused: so is it???

A PSP version was never really in the cards. Originally, the game was to be for the PS3, XBox360, DS, and Wii. The Wii version was "indefinitely delayed", meaning "canceled, for now, but we might do it later, sometime".

The surprising thing is that 2K just released a version for the iPhone/iPod Touch!

I have no idea if they will make it for those systems. Personally, I hate the Wii, and believe it is the worst system known to mankind.

I have no idea if they will make it for those systems. Personally, I hate the Wii, and believe it is the worst system known to mankind.

right, that sounds reasonable. except for the fact that it outsells all the other consoles combined, introduced new tech for the consoles, and is way better than most othe systems except for the other current gen systems, and maybe some of the last gen.

The game would've been better suited for the PSP than the DS. The DS version looks terrible and it's interface is tricky.

If they wanted an excuse to make money, they should've released it on the PS2 and the Wii, because it probably would've outsold the other consoles on these two platforms.

They did make it for iPhone recently, so maybe there's hope of some kind of version for the Wii in the future, but it has definatly been cancelled for now.

I just wish they'd fix the mp and the bugs on the console it's on now, as well as correct some of the math in the game.

Top Bottom