Any news of Civ Rev 2 yet ?

marciv

Warlord
Despite the fact that I began playing Civ on Civ 3 (Noble level), I am wholly enjoying the Civ Rev experience by virtue of the faster pace of the game. I did have severe reservations about this game initially having been playing Civ4 BTS etc. I now play on Emperor and have won with half the civs to date. I find that playing via a console is more convenient and primarily less time consuming than the full bloodied game of Civ3/4
I am aware that there must have already been some discussion regarding a Rev 2 and I suspect that perhaps the initial sales of Rev may have been disapointing. Can anyone tell me if there will be a Rev 2 which may increase the depth of play by including some of the Civ 4 features like Religion/diplomacy etc.
I feel certain that in the case of console players, that should there be a new comprehensive download at cost, that many players would be prepared to spend. I appreciate that too many additions to the game may slow it down and perhaps the technical limitations of a console (in my case the PS3) may limit any enhancements but an increase in the number of units ie Paratroops etc would be most welcome.
I have downloaded all of the currently available updates and eagerly await more.

Yeah don't hold your breath for any CivRev2 news. Although it would be a fantastic announcement if they said they were working on it.

Top Bottom