I don't trust the foreign advisor

stwils

Emperor
Do you?

Aside from all her false information about "3 relics to the south" and promising to return with advice on what to do when you encounter another country (which of course she never does), what good is she and it bothers me that Sid has allowed her to inject this bit of untruth in the game. Do you remember any other Civ game incorporating such untruths?

Stwils:sad:

I think she means well, but sometimes she is a bit misguided under her false truths. I still love her though, even with all her faults. :love:

Personally, I always would ignore everyone but the military advisor. :cool:

Except the science advisor, when he's dressed up like a wizard...

Trust me, you don't ignore a wizard. :sad:

Mango, I don't see how you can love her. How many galleys and poor warriors has she sent into the seas searching for an artifact or treasure that only existed in her imagination?

Or how many of us keep waiting for her to return as she promised to give us more foreign information?

We are stuck with her appearing and giving faulty council. She should be banned... But of course we can't do that or stop her appearances spouting false information.

Did Sid approve her behavior?

Stwils

I love everyone! :love: If she gives you false information, don't listen to her. If someone lies all the time, you lose trust of said person. The foreign advisor is like that, so it would make sense that you don't listen to her. Even is she does lie sometimes, that doesn't mean she isn't deserving of LOVE!

ME!

Aww, rocketsfan05, just because stwils doesn't like you doesn't mean I don't. For the record, I thought it was very funny. :)

In just about every game I have played on the ipod touch version no matter what difficulty, the Alantis relics are found by me... even on diety where I had to stay on a 5 block island until about 1800.... And even that game I won with the gold rush trick.

Top Bottom