FfH2 0.30 Changelog

Meh, I'm away for the weekend.

Any progress on getting disease and ennervation and plague to pass on combat? If not, maybe another mechanic for them, a spell/ability that might cause it to spread.

Fixing it isn't a problem.

They said in the public forum that Enraged doesn't wear off, I think it's supposed to have a 10%. Is that a problem in this version?

Not that Im aware of. There are a lot of promotions that wear off (like charmed and haste) that are working fine. Enraged has a chance every turn to make the unit go barbarian so i suspect in those cases the unit is just going barb before it wears off.

So ideas for undercouncil votes:
1. Post Bounty (civ). Choose one enemy civ. All undercouncil civs get gold when killing units belonging to that civ.
2. Slave Trade (one-time). All undercouncil civs may "sell" slaves for a significant amount of gold.
3. Assassinate Hero. Choose enemy hero. That hero has a chance of losing one promotion for each member of the undercouncil. One time for each hero.
4. Corrupt Mayor. Used on disputed cities not controlled by undercouncil members. City gets -culture, -gold, and +maintenance.
5. Undermine (target civ). Target non-undercouncil civ has all of its city defense modifiers reduced to nothing (they grow back obviously).

One thing i like is the idea that the undercouncil voting works based on money. The base amount is 25 gold. Each vote each undercouncil member has to pay that much gold. They also have the choice to pay double that amount and get double votes for the vote. If they abstain they don't have to pay.

Isn't Enchanted Blade supposed to wear off after an attack? It isn't for me.

51. Made the Dragons Horde into equipment
Functions as the "heavy" promotions when worn? :lol:
130. Added the Read the Grimoire spell (require the unit to be carrying the Infernal Grimoire, triggers a random spell, could kill the caster).
Well, unless the chance to kill is pretty small, it's going to be rare to use since so many spells are positional. Maybe a random summons is better?

Code:
def spellReadTheGrimoire(caster):
	iRnd = CyGame().getSorenRandNum(100, "Read the Grimoire")
	if iRnd < 10:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_SUMMON_IMP'))
	if iRnd >= 10 and iRnd < 20:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_SUMMON_SPECTRE'))
	if iRnd >= 20 and iRnd < 30:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_BURNING_BLOOD_SELF'))
	if iRnd >= 30 and iRnd < 40:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_WITHER'))
	if iRnd >= 40 and iRnd < 50:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_CONTAGION'))
	if iRnd >= 50 and iRnd < 60:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_DEFILE'))
	if iRnd >= 60 and iRnd < 70:
		caster.cast(gc.getInfoTypeForString('SPELL_SUMMON_PIT_BEAST'))
	if iRnd >= 70 and iRnd < 80:
		caster.setHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_UNHOLY_TAINT'), True)
	if iRnd >= 80 and iRnd < 90:
		caster.setHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_DEMON'), True)
	if iRnd >= 90:
		caster.kill(True, 0)

True, but remember you don't have to use it with valuable units. You could have extra workers and unupgraded units try it (the chance to get a pit beast early in the game can be powerful).

Currently the AI won't risk it. I may change that so the AI will try it if it happens to be held by a very weak unit. But in general the AI prefers to leave "wonder" equipment in cities, not running around with units.

Yes, though it will probably be late tonight. Im just getting back from turkey day parties.

Updated patch is linked in the first post.

edit: incidently there is a CtD from the Luchuirp world spell. So I would exclude them from your games for now.

Idea: An Empyrean upgrade from the Radiant Gaurd--
Child of the Light.
Is a mounted unit, basically an anti-recon/anti-invisible/anti-Esus fast moving unit.
I'm thinking 11 strength, +2 lightning. Can cast some sun spells, +40% versus recon units, poison immune, reveal invisible, ignore first strikes.

Idea: An Empyrean upgrade from the Radiant Gaurd--
Child of the Light.
Is a mounted unit, basically an anti-recon/anti-invisible/anti-Esus fast moving unit.
I'm thinking 11 strength, +2 lightning. Can cast some sun spells, +40% versus recon units, poison immune, reveal invisible, ignore first strikes.

I cant believe I didnt think of an anti-recon unit for the Empyrean. Im adding it now. :D

Any chance of a patch to fixed the Luichurp WS issue? I like random games and having to pick my enemies and myself isn't, well, random.

Did Unique Features get nerfed or is there a chance that the game option is screwed up? Ever since 0.30c I've seen way less features and I love them and miss them. :sad:

Top Bottom