Max religions and 3rd belief

makrisgialos

GREEK REBEL
Dear all,

If someone can help me,greatly appreciated.
2 things i want to change,but i dont know how.

1st,
To change the number of maximum religions in the game.I dont know their number,but i think its not over 3,so i want to make them 5 or more.

2nd,i want to make the 3d belief which now is available to Byzantines only,available to any civilization.

Can someone tell me what should i change in the xml?

Thanks in advance.

If you play on a big map u can have up to 7 religions. To get the 3 belief available to all civs there is a mod with name: Religion - Improved customization on steam

If you play on a big map u can have up to 7 religions. To get the 3 belief available to all civs there is a mod with name: Religion - Improved customization on steam

I feel obligated to you and i need to thank you for your answers dear sir,cause i was desperate and didnt know where to adress.
You gave me some directions.

So,as far concerns the 1st,you say depends on map.I always play on tiny or duel maps,so you have any idea which xml should i edit?

and for the 2nd,its easy to search and look,i ll look at it,thx!
Didnt knew there was that kind of mod.

If you have a lot of religions and each one can pick 3 beliefs, won't you run out of them long before the last religion has a chance to get their second batch? Kindof unfair to the slower starting ones. Wouldn't that potentially crash the game?

So,as far concerns the 1st,you say depends on map.I always play on tiny or duel maps,so you have any idea which xml should i edit?

To change the number of maximum religions for a given map size, go to the Gameplay folder under the DLC => Expansion folder and open the CIV5Worlds.xml file. You can edit the <MaxActiveReligions> entry.

If you have a lot of religions and each one can pick 3 beliefs, won't you run out of them long before the last religion has a chance to get their second batch? Kindof unfair to the slower starting ones. Wouldn't that potentially crash the game?

Ok,i have some news.
I have managed to edit the max religions.Viking & Browd were correct,it is determined by the world size.For duel its 2,for tiny 3,etc.I have changed this values.
(I love to play with old civilization I,II,style with 7 civs max).
So i changed these values and 1st issue resolved.

As far for the second,even if i can download that mod,its not enough cause i want to apply it not to any civilization,but to some ones,therefore i dont think it will help me.I want to know how via xml this option with the 3rd belief will be applied.
In the difficulty level(deity)i m playing,the only slowly started one,is the human player....
I dont think however that this would crash the game.
I also want to make the 3rd belief available to Greeks,Indians,Chinese.

Top Bottom