looking for ps3 players

AsheMorgan

Chieftain
Hey all! I know I'm years behind, but I just got CivRev for PS3, and would like to play online games, but no one seems to be playing anymore! If anyone is up for a match, you should add me as a friend! My username is Ashe_Morgan and I'm usually playing in the evenings (chicago time zone).

i shall add you as a friend and look for you soon, i am off fri n sat nights (sometimes) n will try to find you. there are several mods available at ps store you may enjoy with added maps, wonders n such. take care, have fun, Nizanthor

Hey all! I know I'm years behind, but I just got CivRev for PS3, and would like to play online games, but no one seems to be playing anymore! If anyone is up for a match, you should add me as a friend! My username is Ashe_Morgan and I'm usually playing in the evenings (chicago time zone).

You can add me, I usually play single player, and I just started playing Rev really and not that good. We can get a few games in I'm sure. Though I am usually on during the day, I do sometimes play at night.
My ps3 name is my forums name as well.

later
rob

Top Bottom