Unit: Ancient Egyptian Galley.

I am a British American, I have a moderate accent, but not a perfect British accent, I just decided not to Americanize my writing anymore, takes too long. I will be in the UK this summer to one relax, and two to look at a few Uni's. Why?

More to the point here..why are we using a ressurected thread to grill someone on their background and nationality?? :confused:

Im not sure I understand that one is either doing "british-speak" or "yank-speak" via the written word anyway. She could, if she so choosed, to enhance her words with what could appear to be a form of Tunisia ghetto language.. Would it hurt her standing here at the boards?

Aren't we getting somewhat busy-bodyish about such things? RL is an english girl in the US and I'm an Irishman in the lowly state of Illinois. It CAN happen (and does...err did) ya know. . .

Since when is RL a girl? :hmm:

I just know he or she has changed his or hers attitude at the same time the Location entry has changed. I didn`t like RL much before, now its different, so I was wondering whats up? :) But yeah, more to the point, its enough that I`m spamming, Plotinus could get pissed off anytime. Anyway, RL, cheers for growing up or whatever happened to you :hatsoff:

Top Bottom