New Unit: King's Life Guard (Feb. 23, 2005)

CamJH

Uncle Cam
King's Life Guard

Download King's Life Guard

Previews:
Attack A, Attack B

Notes: Tarabon is nominally ruled jointly by a king and a panarch, who are both elected by the Assembly of Lords. The King and the Panarch are equal in authority. The Panarch collects taxes, customs, and duties, controls the Civil Watch, and oversees the lower courts. Her personal guard is the Panarch's Legion. The King is responsible for spending the collected revenue properly, controls the army, and oversees the High Court. His personal guard is the King's Life Guard. The only major political duty of the Assembly of Lords is the election of both King and Panarch.

Credits: Many thanks to Kinboat for his paperdoll figure along with his clothing models. Thanks also are due to Cyber Dreyk and Steph for their wonderful programs.

Enjoy! :)
CamJH

Wow, that is a funky looking unit! I love the guys trousers. Top notch stuff yet again, CamJH. :goodjob:

I've checked out the flc's, and everythings up to standard. I'll allow it.
Good to see you're still in production, Cam! Toblerone!

Fine unit, Camjh :thumbsup:
Altough I'm unsure about the length of the spear. It seems so short... what I mean is that there's so little spear visible in the "safe end" of that weapon - it's almost like he's holding it like a sword. But I don't know if this guy is supposed to use that short spear like that :)

@Bungus
You allow it? Well, that's good I suppose.

more great work, cam, especially the detail! :)

i believe the short spear is balanced for one handed use - that shield would make a two-handed spear useless.

EW

Great unit, CamJH! I love the armor in particular. Nice job!

:hmm:
The spear might be a bit short, but I was thinking along the same lines as EW. I figured it'd have to be at a size that he could wield easily enough with only one hand since the other is occupied with the shield. Plus I gave it a pretty hefty spearhead, so I was also trying to factor in the weight balance.

Here's a pic of the spear in relation to the size of the unit.

It's slightly taller than the actual unit (except for the plume :) ). I figured that was long enough... but then again my life's never depended on the length of a spear, so my calculating might be a little off. ;)

Thanks again everyone. All your kind words are very much appreciated.

Excellent job Cam! :thumbsup:
One more step on the road to the WoT mod is complete. :D

Top Bottom