Random Event Help

Thedrin

Deity
I don't know if there's a thread for this kind of thing already (and if so, I'd appreciate a link) but I'm hoping for a quick answer on this.

I'm embroiled in a war against Gilgamesh of the Babylonians - creative with protective bowmen, think about it. I've just managed to remove the last of his forces from my territory and reclaim the city he took from me. So I'm at the point where I have to consider whether I should build up my defences and turtle for a while or take to war to his territory. I haven't yet decided which way to go.

I get the following event;

'A great mediator has emerged, offering to arbitrate the dispute between Babylonian leadership and our nation. This could be a chance for peace.
  • We do not want peace! Let the war continue.
  • Peace would benefit both sides. Give our blessing to this mediator, and may his words prove sharper than their hatreds.'

My mouse roll over has cut out. I don't know what the precise effects of either of the options are. Is it simply the option to continue with the war or enter peace, or is there more to it than that - improved/worsening diplomatic relations? Anyone know?

IIRC, this event simply either continues war or signs peace, with no additional effects.

Top Bottom