World Villian Unhappiness

Juni

Chieftain
Where does + 5 :mad: "The world considers you a villian" unhappiness comes from?

I never had it before BTS...

It accumilates based on how many resolutions you defy.

Realistically though state propaganda should lessen the effect, for every :mad: "The world considers you a villian!" there should be a :) "We won't be controlled by those foreign devils!"

Indeed. So the actual penalty for defiance should be diplomatic, not among your people in your cities.

This can be used as weapon if you know a civ/leader who doesn't like a particular civic. i.e. Universal Sufferage.

I had Monty bugging me with unnecessary naval invasions and wars since I made contact with him. I built the UN, was elected Secretary general and I kept proposing Universal suffrage. Monty hated it. So he kept defying it.

Resulting in 5 red faces every time he defied the resolution. I proposed the resolution 3 times in total, he defied it all 3 times and ended up with 15 red faces in all his cities. His cities were reduced to 1 population. With total starvation looming I launched an Invasion and beat him in less than 4 turns. :)

Top Bottom