[XML/SDK] Extra Promotion Modifiers for BTS 3.13

Phristen

Chieftain
I'm not sure if anyone is interested (I was making this for myself, really), but I'll post it anyway... Basically, all this mod does, is that it adds the following new modifiers (and the functionality) to the CIV4PromotionInfos.xml:

• iCollateralDamageMaxUnitsChange : increases the maximum number of units affected by collateral damage
  • iCollateralDamageLimitChange : increases the unit's collateral damage limit
  • iAirCombatLimitChange : increases the maximum damage % that airplane can inflict via airstrike
  • iCombatLimitChange : increases the maximum combat limit of siege weapons
In addition, if you select an air unit in game, it will show in the description what is it's current airstrike limit... I just always thought that 50% is was way too little, yet I didn't wanna change the original unit stats, so I created this workaround.

Just to demonstrate the use of these new features, there are 2 new promotions included with this mod:
- Barrage IV (increases siege weapons' maximum combat limit)
- Guided Ordnance (increases airplanes' maximum airstrike damage limit)
Both these promos require laser technology.

Oh, and the dll also includes the fixes by Bhruic, I hope he wouldn't mind. And for those who like to play with 34 civs, I've raised the civ limit as well.

To install, just create a folder in your Mods folder, and unzip the contents of this file there. That will do. Load the mod and play.

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7349 (currently on moderator queue)

Top Bottom