While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

Incidentally, the area shown on the map is very close to the size of the continental United States. To the far north are tropical forests, the eastern region has temperate forest (as does the inland sea and several high-elevation areas in the southern mountains), and the yellow area is arid, ranging from dry forests to savannah to outright sandy desert, with the conditions growing more extreme the further west one goes.

Hey everyone! It's been....a while to say the least. College life has kept me very busy, and I feel awful for flaking and leaving behind this community for so long. To be honest I don't even know what triggered my initial absence, but I know that things kept piling up that drew away my attention. This led to the untimely demise of NDNESVI and my general ignorance of the current state of affairs. Iggy and I have chatted from time to time, but I still have a very fuzzy picture of what has befallen our community (Although I totally understand if that discussion is best left for other channels). Basically, I want to come back for good, figure out what the hell happened, and try to revitalize the community.

Anyway, I'll take this time to also announce that I will be rebooting aforementioned NDNESVI, and I want to give a heartfelt apology to those of you still around that I bailed on. If you wish to reclaim old characters and the lore behind them, I am all for it. The rules may be revised, but ultimately I don't believe major changes will occur. So...yeah, be on the lookout for that.

Iknumon. The Flesh Hive. Serve, and you shall never hunger again!

Awesome to see you back Ninja, it's great to see familiar faces popping back up out of the woodwork!

Does reboot here mean a continuation of the original?

Ah, then if it's a fresh slate, I'm definitely in, provided I'm welcome.

I still have a very fuzzy picture of what has befallen our community

I was there... It was pretty messy. I managed to smuggle out some footage (warning: graphic):

Link to video.

Thankfully, Lord Iggy arrived with the dropship just in time. We found the dragonballs, but we can only bring so many people back to life each year, its going to take a while...

Also, good to see you Ninja!!

I started a game on IOT. It's probably more in line with IOT games (territories), but it still has roots in NESes. If anyone wants to give it a go, feel free.

Top Bottom