[BXP] BAT Xtras Packs - Modpacks for BAT 3.0 and above

I was toying with the idea, yes.

Announcement:

In my never ending quest to make things easy on everyone, I have moved the BXP files to a new home on SourceForge. Namely here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/civ4bxp/files/

The reason that I have done that is to provide a little less confusion between this project (in which I am the undisputed goddess) and the actual BAT Mod (where I am still a goddess, but small (5' 7"), yet still a very happy member of the BUG Team. :D )

A number of users had mentioned that it was sometimes hard to determine which files applied where, so with this separation, it should be easier.

Another not-so-small item: NikNaks has returned to modding, and he has a few tricks up his sleeve. He will be adding a few BXP packs of his own to the download site and I am very excited that he will be doing this. I am currently finishing the final release of Better BAT AI, and when that is complete, I will be releasing a couple of new BXP packs to add to the fun.

Also, look for a new release of the BAT Mod on the horizon. :)

Announcement:

In my never ending quest to make things easy on everyone, I have moved the BXP files to a new home on SourceForge. Namely here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/civ4bxp/files/

The reason that I have done that is to provide a little less confusion between this project (in which I am the undisputed goddess) and the actual BAT Mod (where I am still a goddess, but small (5' 7"), yet still a very happy member of the BUG Team. :D )

A number of users had mentioned that it was sometimes hard to determine which files applied where, so with this separation, it should be easier.

Another not-so-small item: NikNaks has returned to modding, and he has a few tricks up his sleeve. He will be adding a few BXP packs of his own to the download site and I am very excited that he will be doing this. I am currently finishing the final release of Better BAT AI, and when that is complete, I will be releasing a couple of new BXP packs to add to the fun.

Also, look for a new release of the BAT Mod on the horizon. :)

Someone's been a busy little beaver! And I'm not just saying that, because you're Canadian. ;)

Someone's been a busy little beaver! And I'm not just saying that, because you're Canadian. ;)
Busy yes, but I'm thinking of not being a Canadian anymore. It's rather embarrassing, considering the idiot my adopted countrymen(women) just re-elected as their leader. :(

Though Irish politicians aren't a spectacular lot, either. :lol:

Busy yes, but I'm thinking of not being a Canadian anymore. It's rather embarrassing, considering the idiot my adopted countrymen(women) just re-elected as their leader. :(

Though Irish politicians aren't a spectacular lot, either. :lol:

When you're an American, you get used to embarrassing idiots. :)

When you're an American, you get used to embarrassing idiots. :)
This is probably true. We don't have long to wait to find out, methinks. I'm sure that our Chief Idiot will be selling us out soon enough. :lol:

Sorry if I missed something, but is your Better BAT AI compatible with these BXP releases?
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. Stupidly enough, I've never tried. :blush:

I suppose I had better check...

EDIT: I may have to alter the installers so they will install properly. Stay tuned.

:worship:

Thanks for the tip, Fuyu. I'll give that a go on the weekend. I may need to change the BXP packs to make this work. :)

Any news, Miss Lemon? :)
Oops! It slipped off my radar. I'm sorry. :(

I have limited time for anything this week. It's Gay Pride week here, and if I'm not busy with work, my wife is dragging me to all of these events. :rolleyes:

I have a great big list that I'm working on, so it will get done. Thank you for the patience. :)

Hi Lemon Merchant,

first of all thanks for your release of Leaderheads for BAT. I am using the current version and did not encounter a single issue - until my brother went to play the game this morning ;)

Since I am playing in english I did not notice it.

In his CivilizationIV.ini I simply changed the line "Language = 0" to "Language = 2" for him to be able to play in German. Since this change every text in the game is german by default. The old leaders and their nations are also translated correctly.

Unfortunately the Leaders added by your pack are not :(
The display as " - Deutschland" instead of "Hitler - Deutschland" for example.
I checked the XML files (better say I had a quick look at it) and did see the translation in there.

Could you please have a look at this issue? Would be very much appreciated.
Keep up the good work!

Hello hungry1987,

The Leader Pack comes from a Varietas Delectat add on, and I would have thought that the German translations would have been enabled by default.

I'll take a look, but please be aware that I have a very long list of "to-do's" with BAT right now, but I will get to it at some point. I've been taking a break and letting things slide a little. :blush:

Found a small bug, more an irritation.

the Great person description for Jane Goodall, comes out as;

TXT_KEY_GREAT_PERSON_JANE_GOODALL.

This only comes out in the log, the great person appears, does there work I assume (only merged into city). So it looks like just the text file is linked incorrectly.

Found a small bug, more an irritation.

the Great person description for Jane Goodall, comes out as;

TXT_KEY_GREAT_PERSON_JANE_GOODALL.

This only comes out in the log, the great person appears, does there work I assume (only merged into city). So it looks like just the text file is linked incorrectly.
Thanks IPEX. Jane shouldn't even appear, as she isn't dead yet. I guess is didn't take her out completely. :(

@ Ms. Lemon

Been away for a while and getting back into cIV....wasn't this mod getting an update?

@ Ms. Lemon

Been away for a while and getting back into cIV....wasn't this mod getting an update?

It most certainly is. I'm juggling some r/l rubbish right now, but I'll be back to it very soon.

Top Bottom