Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! What a great idea! Ah, but then I'd have to break my rule of only owning 30 pairs of dress shoes at a time. Not enough space, you see. :(

I'll leave the trebs to my Civ games. It's safer that way.

Oooh! What a great idea! Ah, but then I'd have to break my rule of only owning 30 pairs of dress shoes at a time. Not enough space, you see. :(
So you have too many shoes and a trebuchet... that could add a whole new dimension to the old tradition of throwing shoes at press conferences. :groucho:

Ghandi nearby with a holy city and only horses while I had bronze was proof that god loves me and wants me to be happy. Either that, or God was offended that his shrine was in the hands of Indians and wanted the Russians to gain that income.
Civ4ScreenShot0166.JPG

The ducks are coming! The ducks are coming!!!

The-Ducks-Are-Coming.jpg
Spoiler Explanation :
I created the cannons in several cities, all rallying to Nicomedia. The timing must've been right, since the cannons end up marching one-by-one like ducklings :lol:

Excuse me, I'm from <insert big studio name here>, and I'm here to inform you that my employer has purchased the rights to this movie...

Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
Spoiler Explanation :
What happened when you beeline Corporation, while the rest of your civ is still stuck in the Renaissance age...

It's not a tsunami victim; it's a novelty restaurant.

Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
Spoiler Explanation :
There's a fort on that tile.

K-mod with Blue Marble. Why?

Because it is some sort of fundamental law of the universe that whenever someone posts pictures that do not look exactly like the regular game (and sometimes even when they do) someone else has to ask what mod they used.

I must make removaling of Soviet. I HAD FOUND THIS ISLAND FIRST, HOW DARE YOU STEAL IT???

Spoiler :

(Not so much a funny picture, but a funny Polandball style caption).

Why u no culture flip???

Spoiler :

'Cuz Cyrus/Darius stuck a crapton of units in the city. Makes it more resilient.

Ironically, the units likely were forced into the city proper from the surrounding countryside due to the expanding borders of Kish, perhaps more than canceling out the increased cultural difference and making it less likely to flip.

I'd also recommend upgrading the defences of Kish. Even with a castle and a hill, a single longbowman would stand a pretty decent chance of taking out that Warrior, and Persia has some scary forces in both Gordium and Parsagadae.

I had a defensive pact with persia in that game and flipped Gordium and Pasagarde. But I couldnt win culture fast enough and ended up trying to defend against infantry with rifles ... :(

And in this one, poor Darius, no cities for you:

Spoiler :

So Boudica tries to steal my elephants by settling right next to them.

Spoiler :

/Fail vs Creative, Library + Monument. Now she dies.

I had no copper or iron, then a copper magically popped from a mine so yay.

Proof that Solar Cult Religion (from RI mod) is a work of satan ! :D

Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom