Is import-export working?

Vorpal+5

Venturing in Erebus
When I set a city to both import and export the same good (obviously with quantities that makes sense) the wagon don't behave well. Can somebody explains to me how to have this works?

I have for example Import at 100 and Export at 300. So it should gets stuff if under 100 and sends stuff if above 300, right? And do nothing in between.

Also, what is this feeder box?

When I set a city to both import and export the same good (obviously with quantities that makes sense) the wagon don't behave well. Can somebody explains to me how to have this works?

I have for example Import at 100 and Export at 300. So it should gets stuff if under 100 and sends stuff if above 300, right? And do nothing in between.

Also, what is this feeder box?

Nope, you have the logic inverted...Export just deals with the best item to trade (i don't remember but i think items with more goods\value are considered first for trade)
The min\max are just limits.. Which means, trade will carry on but won't export so much that it depletes stock below "min"..Similarly import will only try to import until you reach "max".

As to import feeder, nightinggale is the author and should be able to answer best...But i believe you can set an import limit and it will try to fulfill import until it reads a certain % of that limit at which the city's trade route gets set "off". It only works for "Automate" traders. (not traders set to specific "automate trade routes")

Top Bottom