Civilization V Funny screenshots

Happens. Once, when I was playing Isolation map script (it's all land, no seas, just lakes), I got Khan and Great Admiral.

So, I'm neighbour with Hiawatha and his empire is in Civil Resistance (He is Order, I'm Autocracy. Go Autocracy :D ) He had at this point already lost 2 cities to me, and the third one he lost is...
Spoiler :

the capital of Assyria he had taken in the Medieval Era! Thank you very much Hiawatha.

Think I'll beeline Optics then!

Attachments

• BeeliningOptics.jpg
    BeeliningOptics.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 4,935
I have seen this road problem before in other people's screens, but it never happened to me until.. it happened. (try to follow the road from wroclaw to gdansk or vice versa)

Attachments

• disconnect.jpg
    disconnect.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 1,089
The UI does such a poor job rendering roads that I go to great lengths to avoid 4-way intersections. I don’t mind paying extra maintenance for the privilege either!

My caravel just discovered the Spanish armada.

Spoiler :

Well, of course they want that built. Maybe they should consider a kickstarter campaign if they can't build it themselves?

Spoiler :

The UI does such a poor job rendering roads that I go to great lengths to avoid 4-way intersections. I don’t mind paying extra maintenance for the privilege either!

Oh yes, the most difficult decisions in many games is how to lay out my roads to make them look the least awkward. :crazyeye:

So near and yet...
Spoiler :

Yeah, right. That's not gonna happen.

My carthaginian citizens chose to build machu pichu on the old faithful geyser. They took up this challenge, but confronted many setbacks such as sinkholes, sudden eruptions of steamy water, etc. Isabella took advantage of the backsliding progress of my machu pichu and completed it herself before I could.

Mach-old Pich-ful? Machu Faithful? I don't know what to call it.

Attachments

• machu faithful1.JPG
    machu faithful1.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 767
Satan and the Paris Commune end the tyranny of King Washington.

Top Bottom