Civilization V Funny screenshots

Hmm, that's an interesting port...

Attachments

• strangeport.png
    strangeport.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 9,292
Only it is not Cape Town really... Providing tons of food for the whole empire, despite the rather sub-par access to sea and & not exactly lush soil. Respect for that!

Attachments

• cherbourg.jpg
    cherbourg.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 4,159
Hey, Joe... as if it wasn't enough that;

1) Our re-supply of Oil won't be here before two turns or years to come,
2) General Adams didn't come to our rescue with his luxury Frigate,
3) We were rammed_almost_sank by workers from China,

Now...

4) We gonna get on CNN, recorded on tape by a Film-Maker.

Hey, Jim -- get those fishnets aboard would you.
:cool::lol:

Attachments

• FishingBoat_Accident-Filmed.jpg
    FishingBoat_Accident-Filmed.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3,985
To the left, we all have plenty of time to Zoom-In and watch the parts being added on pad near the Capital.
But, on the right you'd need to be pretty darn_trigger_finger fast to click on the "Wait" box in order to watch any of this as you truly wish, to zoom in or out by reflex.

Meaning, they must FIraXis that flaw in such a way that after playing for hours people get to actually watch the only animation worth a reasonably quick glimpse.

Attachments

• SS_Launch-Caught.jpg
    SS_Launch-Caught.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 3,203
I assure you that if the keyboard "Print Screen" key is pressed, you'll always have a fully rendered 7MBs+ TGA file of the whole thing saved into the (..\MyGames\..\ScreenShots) folder.

Sadly, just as is the case for AutoSaves processing, there's no On-Screen cue that the actual stuff *is* happening.

I'm awesome.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I got bored at 1800 ad and just clicked until the end.

Attachments

• civwtf1.jpg
    civwtf1.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 8,599
  • civwtf2.jpg
    civwtf2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 8,463
  • civwtf3.jpg
    civwtf3.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 8,520
Well I did print screen and then did paste in paint but it came out black :(

Why did Helsinki declare war on itself!? :confused:

Was the Clipboard empty at that particular time? Cuz, it may only work if you actually open the TGA file itself within Paint.

Maybe two exactly similar CS were created at the start? Strange indeed!

Was the Clipboard empty at that particular time? Cuz, it may only work if you actually open the TGA file itself within Paint.

Maybe two exactly similar CS were created at the start? Strange indeed!

Nope just one Helsinki... They were allied with Siam (who I was at war with for like 500 years) then I think I may have defeated a city state they wanted eliminated and then they became my ally declaring war on Siam, the other 2 city states Siam was allied with and then themselves :confused:

iunno.

I'll have to look into the screenshot thing... I took a long hiatus from games in general and a lot has changed.. At least I caught my incredible one-of-a-kind moment of a city state declaring war on itself ;) :lol:

A well-developed and organized country can do well even without the leader's intervention :)

In response to Garett, waaay at the top of the page, the pyramid builders (im tempted to say Egypt... I guess its Japan) are hauling limestone from the nearby sea floor. Like many other great nations, Japan developed SCUBA technology in the mid B.C.s

I have one. I cant make a screenshot but it wouldn't help much. I got an industrial start with a tiny map and 22 (or so) city-states (yeah... crazy game so far) and two of them asked for the Great Library and the Himeji Castle, two wonders I'll never be able to build!

Top Bottom