[UI]CivWillard

Is there any way to add turns remaining for DoFs in the major-civ window?

Hi,
is there a way to customize the deals when you click in the mod trade window? For example now if I click here, I have a deal which propose all the available ressource I have, against aht the other leader propose when I click "what would you give for this?".

However I'd like better if I'd propose only the resource I clicked (not all resources), against the usual 240 gold (or better, a sum of gold + a gpt depending on how much tha AI has).

I don't know if I'm clear enough, but if it would work like this it would be great. Thanks !

Hey Onni,

Love the mod. Will you be updating it for the new patch/expansion? How about some steam workshop loving?

Keep up the great work!

WILLARD, nice to see you again, homie. I missed you, and hope for a G+K version.

Anyway im keeping my eye open, this is one of the best mods and compatible with a LOT of other mods.

Onni hasnt been on the forum in about a year. I'm going to shoot him an email to see if he's willing to update for G&K, but do people think it will work without one? Someone said infoaddict works without one but I don't know if that translate to this mod. I know nadda about lua...

@Everyone missing CivWillard in G&K: Check out whoward69's Trade Opportunities mod - it fills the gap quite nicely.:)

Edit: I'm not sure it is currently available for G&K, actually, but it is available for the June vanilla patch, and will probably be updated for G&K shortly - whoward69 is a very active modder!

Cheers for the heads up message to Llamapower. And nice to see that there are still interested users for this. :)

Haven't even played Civ 5 for a long time, but I guess now is a good time to start again. I'll look into adding this to Steam Workshop.

Other option is that I'll continue the development and make a CivWillard 2.0. Had some groovy ideas that will hopefully get that project off the ground. I even started a little blog about the development, but lets see what happens.

In any case I'd hope to see that either 1 or 2 on Steam within couple of weeks...

Cheers for the heads up message to Llamapower. And nice to see that there are still interested users for this. :)

Haven't even played Civ 5 for a long time, but I guess now is a good time to start again. I'll look into adding this to Steam Workshop.

Other option is that I'll continue the development and make a CivWillard 2.0. Had some groovy ideas that will hopefully get that project off the ground. I even started a little blog about the development, but lets see what happens.

In any case I'd hope to see that either 1 or 2 on Steam within couple of weeks...

glad to be have been of service :D

And this is great news! Thanks Onni! and welcome back!

Glad to here a 2.0 will be coming out. Civwillard is a must for me when I'm playing. I'm actually using 1.0 into my G&K games since most of it works.

Glad to here a 2.0 will be coming out. Civwillard is a must for me when I'm playing. I'm actually using 1.0 into my G&K games since most of it works.

Mmm maybe I'll try it - Trade Opportunities covers a lot of stuff but the hover view from Willard counting down expiring deals is so useful!

Is this compatible with Gods and Kings? For that matter, is there a quick way to see if any particular mod is compatible with gods and kings?

I've progressed a lot with 2.0, but there are still many things on the pipeline. Release questimate is 1-2 weeks.

Here are some samples about the new sidebar and the Tooltip-O-matic.

My hope was to let people have a chance to create their own counter/tooltip/view - packages that they could then share. Either via moduserdata-files or perhaps create a small "mod" that would connect to CivWillard? File thing at least seemed to work.

Attachments

• sidebar.jpg
    sidebar.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 541
  • config_window.jpg
    config_window.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 541
Top Bottom