Civilization Baseball League

Sussemilch

Chieftain
You might find this interesting, and you might not I suppose... but I love Civ V and I also love baseball, and OOTP is an amazing baseball sim game. So I combined the two by starting a game of Civ and then building a baseball league in OOTP after four of my cities built the Stadium improvement.

Yes, it's silly. But I am having fun with it. Feel free to read the results so far.

This is right up my alley. Civ and Baseball are currently among my top 5 things. Though there IS a fatal flaw in your game, NEW YORK IS BUILDING KREMLIN which means you are COMMUNISTS!!!! :D :D :D

Whatever helps Baseball, comrade. :D

Not, really any more. Russia has since changed its ideology to Freedom with the break up of the Soviet Union.

True, but my game is only in 1933. So if I change my ideology do I lose the Kremlin?

finish Kremlin, get a free one out of it and then switch. You can however only switch if your citizen are unhappy with it. If they're content, well, the system works and nothing you can do about it :p

St. Louis best catch up quick. We have by far the best baseball team ever in the history of the universe, so... I'm sure we'll do great in the league.

This is a ridiculously awesome idea! Ive been playing OOTP since version 2 back in like 1999-2000 and have been playing ever since. Mostly historical sims from 1903-how ever far I get before I bork my league somehow, with me at the helm of the NY Yankees. Same with Civ. Been playing since Civ2

Top Bottom