Multiplayer Save/Suspend

amarriner

Chieftain
I suspect the answer to this question is no, but I'll ask it anyhow. Is there any way to save or suspend a multiplayer game (between friends perhaps)? I only ask because I can't imagine finding the time to play through an entire game in one sitting as life tends to be busy for me these days. Again, I fully expect the answer to be no, but I'd like some confirmation. Didn't want to go into a game and quit on someone just to find out. Thanks! :)

While you cannot save and continue later, you can "suspend" a game, by simply pressing Pause (Start button). If you are playing with a friend and he honors it (he can also un-pause any time) then you can leave the game and come back to it later. Of course, you have to leave the console running and cannot turn it off or do anything else on it, so it is far from perfect, but it is the closest available option to what you want.

Thanks for the reply, not a bad idea! Yeah that's too bad there's no actual save functionality. I suppose it's probably not very practical, but given the state of life these days it's hard for me to block out time to play a game in a single setting. Or at least be able to plan for that. Oh well, still a great game!

Top Bottom