Are the 6 relics always all in a game??

Even as the Spanish, and getting early galleys from barbarian huts, I have still never seen, or even had an advisor tell me about, The Lost City of Atlantis...

What bonus does it give?

Even as the Spanish, and getting early galleys from barbarian huts, I have still never seen, or even had an advisor tell me about, The Lost City of Atlantis...

What bonus does it give?

Galleys won't help you because it's always in the middle of the ocean. You need something that can leave the coast.

Galleys won't help you because it's always in the middle of the ocean. You need something that can leave the coast.

That's not true.

There's been many a game where I've found the location of the lost city of atlantis with my galley. While it's true my galley can't get close enough to trigger it, I know exactly where to go when I get my galleon thanks to my exploring with the galley.

Well, I finally had a game that didn't have the lost city of atlantis - just one artifact in this game, and it was the ark of the covenant.

So the rumours are true. :p

Still, after a very long discussion (off topic) about Atlantis being there or not in every game, we don't have the answer to the real question. How many artifacts are there in a game? Probably between 1 and 5. Someone knowledgeable enough to tell if that is the case or not?!

Top Bottom