No PC version for the new Civ? What the hell is goin' on here?

Wanna PC version?

• Yes, and I have a console which will support CivRev

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Yes, and I don't have a console which will support CivRev

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • No, and I have a console which will support CivRev

Votes: 40 24.8%
  • No, and I don't have a console which will support CivRev

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters
Don't be rude to new members.

Nor avatar, nor signature is required.

:confused: How is calling someone pal, and encouraging them to get a involved with the forum rude?!?

Moderator Action: Completely unnecessary post that was spam and a troll. Please stop.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Spoiler :
ok, ok; he just disagree with everything i said so i had a little payback... i don't want to argue with moderators, nor spam the forum... so i'll stop

(and when the infraction expires, i'll be already 14)

(and i've already read the rules... over and over again)

This may sound retarted but I choose no for both options. I don't own a console, and while I'm curious to how the game will play, I'd much rather Firaxis put this out and start working on Civ 5 rather than port this to pc.

From what Ive seen and heard, this game looks way to cartoony to be a civ game. Ive heard the games are going to be short...very short. It probably wont have any significant improvement to some of the victory methods...etc etc. Anyway as I said, Id rather them spend the time on Civ 5 (pc) than port this minor console game to pc.

From what Ive seen and heard, this game looks way to cartoony to be a civ game. Ive heard the games are going to be short...very short. It probably wont have any significant improvement to some of the victory methods...etc etc. Anyway as I said, Id rather them spend the time on Civ 5 (pc) than port this minor console game to pc.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." ;)

I have a console that supports Civ Rev, and I don't want a PC version.
1. There are already millions of games for PC, deal with one not being for it.
2. I'm a mac user. :p
3. The whole theme of the game is for consoles.

I have a console that supports Civ Rev, and I don't want a PC version.
1. There are already millions of games for PC, deal with one not being for it.
2. The whole theme of the game is for consoles.

I agree.(Although I don't have a console). The whole point is so that new people
try and like Civ. At least, that's their plan:lol:

Top Bottom