Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Already got one

Votes: 50 60.2%

• Total voters

allunderheaven

Settler
Is anyone getting a console to play CivRev? Does anyone want to get a console to play CivRev? If so, which console are you getting or most likely to get?

What if you already have these consoles?

O, I forgot about that....well if you already have a console then vote for whatever console you have or one of the consoles you have :blush:

I plan to get a 360 just in time to pick up CivRev on release day. I'm taking a couple of weeks off work as well.
It was quite a tricky choice, whether to go for 360 or PS3. 360 seems stronger in almost all catgeories, but Sony have one crucial selling point for me: Fumito Ueda. I might have to get both consoles in the end...

bought myself a PS3 for my birthday. just ned CivRev now.

I planning on getting it for my ps3 but it good enough I may buy a DS just to play this game anywhere.

i bought my ps3 a year ago and it has work awesome but as everybody else say i need CivRev look forward to 13june

CivRev was one of the reasons I picked up PS3 last year.

civ rev was the main reason i bought a ps3 a week ago, playing gta4 atm, waiting the release.

Where's "no bloody way in hell" option?

Seriously, I never bought consoles, and i don't see myself ever changing that.

I was thinking the same way until I found out that the only way I'll get true 1080p signal (not upconverting) on my TV is via Blue-ray.

I'll probably get a WII in the coming months. If this game is available at that time, it will be the first one I buy for the console.

no need, I already have a 360...

I have had a XBOX 360 for about two years now. I used to be primarily a gamer on PC games and so if that is you. I would highly recommend buying a console. It opens up a whole new world of games and addiction. CIV REV is going to be phenomenal and I can't wait to play on xboxlive.

we have a 360 but its more my brothers than mine... to be honest i dont really think im going to get civ revolutions i like civ4 enough. if someone bought it for me i'd take it though :D

Top Bottom