6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

Almost forgot: Special Christmas Edition Phoenix Cookie for the rather easy to guess CFC reference in the title. Hey, it's Christmas! You're meant to give stuff away, right? ;)
I know! Your trying to say that Japanese people are inconvenient!

No wait, that's not right...

Ah. War. That confusing thingy.

EDIT: xpost: what does that even have to do with CFC? :p

Japs have problems wipe em off the Earth! Lol, whats going on guys?

Long time no see :)

I know, senior year really hit me hard, I have hardly had time to breathe. Its starting to slow down now, so I am trying to get back into some of my old hobbies including Civ. I see a few things have changed on the site since the Summer, and I see a few new names as well.

Make sure to check out the Social Group as well, it's grown... a lot. :D

Also: I'm really surprised nobody got the cookie yet, especially if you also hang around General Discussions.

Yes, that was a clue. :p

Oh no. Not going there again, and certainly not in my story, thank you. :p

During your absence, I became Supreme Epic Dictator of CFC. :p

Is that a joke? Lol that would be insane considering you've only had an account since May lol

You don't want to know.

But please, for the love of all things good (like this story :D), don't discuss it here, OK?

But please, for the love of all things good (like this story :D), don't discuss it here, OK?

Your wish is granted, because I am craving Civ(havent played since mid August) and I cant resist the urge anymore lol

Hey, your the guy that says "lol" a lot! :D

:lol: yeah thats me... Funny, because I knew either you or Hoplite would point that our sooner or later lol

Top Bottom