Most important missing civ's other stuff

CrazyHeaven

Chieftain
I don't have any of the DLC's but I own both of the expansion packs. God and Kings and the new one. Long story short, I hated Civ 5 at it's release. Couldn't get into it at all and later on I heard about BNW and realized I had accidently brought G&Ks without even realizing it and never played a game of it for almost a year.

A friend of mines picked up it up and wanted to play with me but they didn't have G&K's. I played through a few games of vanilla civ and realized why I didn't like this game. Tried a game of G&K's and I was blown away so much I demanded my friend buy it and we both queued up for BNW.

Now here is the problem. Friend brought Civ Gold that included everything. I'm missing a ton of stuff from my game that I didn't even know about. I'm hoping for another large dlc discount but don't know what to buy from it as far as wonders and new civ's go. I'm not really into anything single player so I would prefer to keep things focused on that and skip all the expansion that don't effect the actually game or any civ that overlaps an existing civ from vanilla civ.

On the Steam page, there is an "Upgrade to Gold" option for $20. Wait until the Summer Sale, where it'll drop to $5, and that will get you all the DLC.

Top Bottom