Important files missing

Cannae

Philosophy of Poverty
I am not sure If I posted in the right area but anyway my warlords leaderhead art files that are supposed to be there are not there (Warlords still somehow works and I am also having other games with the same type of problem but they like I said before still work). I would like to know if others are having the same problems and/or know what's causeing them.

Please help me (if possibal)
Slavic Sioux

I am not asking for the files I am wondering why those files are gone. Sorry for not clarifying well enough also, does anyone know how I could I could get those files back with out doing anything bad such as piracy witch I don't want to do. My reasoning for this is that I was wanting to reuse the Turkish leaderhead file for the civ I was planning to make (If at all possible).

Yes I did.

Who should I tell this problem to so i colud (hopefully) get this problem fixed???

Kormus said:
Have you tried to reinstall? If that doesn't work, try to copy the entire content of the CD to your harddisk and install from there.
what do you mean by that ???Do you suggest that I move my all the data on to my computer???

Maybe we should check if you really lack some files or not. Here's how:
1. Open "My Computer" and navigate to Warlords installation directory (by default): C:\ProgramFiles\FiraxisGames\Warlords.
2. Using your mouse, right-click the Warlords directory and select "Properties".
A nice window will open and it should include information like:
Code:
Size: 547 MB (574 484 476 bytes)
Size on disk: 562 MB (590 237 696 bytes)
Contains: 6995 files, 700 folders
Do you really have less files?

Top Bottom