Avatar: The Last Airbender Civilizations

It's about time that we get AN UPDATE!
It would also be good if you make it work like R.E.D World War 2 mod.
:c5happy:

I advocate a Great Divide natural wonder, and a wall of Ba Sing Se wonder (which must take extremely long to build and have very little relevance to the story- err I mean the game.)

I know that there hasn't been much activity in awhile, but I just recently got civ 5 and was trying to get the mod to work but I could only choose to be the water tribe. I saw that someone else has also had this problem, is there a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Unique units/buildings are most likely messed up. Double check that they are working as intended.

Go to Advanced Options and try to play the other civs. If you can, then my theory is correct and you need to correct your unique assets.

Well I finally got round to completing an update, as I have been very busy transitioning from high school to college. The mod is even more total conversion now, as I have deleted the other Civs (other than G&Ks ones) and their UU and UB. The Civilopedia also has quotes from the show as opposed to real world quotes. And most excitingly, there are new DOM screens and the next tier of UUs.

Also the mod is finally on the steam workshop, so until the mod gets out of the moderation queue use that.

Hello, Mac user here, I would love to use this mod, but I require the actual file to be able to use it... as mac users cannot use the steam workshop. If you posted a link to the actual file, preferably here and on the steam workshop, the user base for this mod would most likely increase! Thank you in advance! :)

***EDIT: I found the download link to the file, but i'm getting the same issue as a few others, where when I click download, it says I'm not registered... obviously this is not the case.

Yeah I'm thinking of starting to also use a download site like megaupload, just so Mac users can get the mod and don't have to wait for the modding queue.

That would be awesome. I loved the last air bender series and am loving Korra. It would be awesome to play in that world in civilization! Also, can you make custom great people? Then you could make characters from the show to give buffs to certain units or to cities! Just an idea. Thanks!

Help :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 5.46.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 5.46.12 PM.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 985
i've registered and activated my account but it still won't let me download it!! someone help :confused:

Currently you cannot download it on CivFanatics due to the modding queue, but you can download it in the Steam Workshop.

Hello, just tried it out and I like the idea.

I was a bit disappointed when my fire warrior took a goodie hut and upgraded into a spearman. We could start a list of possible units to use that are specific to a civilization, with a cap for stronger units, and make some non-bending units that are common for all nations?

My suggestion would be, if you can play around with the techs and so on, to eliminate the current techs and the research in general until you devise universe-related techs. Similarly with the buildings.

Off the top of my head for a start :)

So one thing helpers can do if they are either unable to code or do not wish to code, is to write Civilopedia entries. If you are interested in this, send me a message.

I have Absolutely loved this mod since the first version and it just keeps getting better and better.
Also I would love to help with the civilopedia entrys if nobody else has asked yet :D.

You want scenarios? I can help!
  • 10 BSC - build your army and prepare for a war. Air, Water, Earth, Fire
  • 0 ASC - Air Nation is on its last legs.
  • 100 ASC - The war is nearly the end.

New Units needed
Fire Nation
  • Ironclad
  • Pikeman
  • Trebuchet
  • Rhinoceras
  • Drill
Earth Kingdom
  • Caravel
  • Ostrich Horse
  • Foritification Unit (for ba sing se wall)
Water Tribes
  • Southern spearman
  • Trireme (+50% against naval)
Air Nomads
  • Southern spearman
  • Flying Bison

New Units needed
Fire Nation
  • Ironclad
  • Pikeman
  • Trebuchet
  • Rhinoceras
  • Drill
Earth Kingdom
  • Caravel
  • Ostrich Horse
Water Tribes
  • Southern spearman
  • Trireme (+50% against naval)
Air Nomads
  • Southern spearman
  • Flying Bison

maybe even some benders as well!
To make them powerfull you could build them anytime and just change their abilities and maybe costumes each era!

Crashes in Renaissance period because the civ xmls don't have data for spies or preferred religions. I updated it in mine and it works fine now. :)

ccaccus, how did you do this? I need a help with a mod that has this very problem too.

Top Bottom